With regular wave perms, hair tends to be puffy and unruly after natural drying, you needed to style with products to get nice curls. Digital Perm can help re-create curls that look like you set with hot rollers, just by blow-drying while twirling the ends with your finger.
On humid days, you set your curls with an iron or rollers only to see them hang loose in a few hours. With this perm, you will find that your styling at home with or without curling irons much easier and long-lasting!
After shampooing at night, blow dry while twirling the hair in sections. You will have an easier time styling in the morning.
- Unlike regular perms, wave patterns will be more apparent when hair is dry. By blow-drying, curls can be re-created to their most defined bounce and shape.
- Digital perms last longer than the regular perms.
- It creates beautiful results with bouncy, lively curls.
When combined with straightening, you can have smooth and tamed hair on the top with curled ends.
- For individuals who have thin hair, the results may vary.
- Though the device has improved from its predecessors, it may still be hot and heavy compared to regular perm process.
- It takes longer than regular perms.
- Heat from digital perms can cause proteins in the hair to harden. This can result in difficulty in straightening hair even with chemical processing.
- Digital Perm cannot be processeds. Since the rods of the digital perm are heated, it cannot be used on the roots of the hair